Kubernetes is a de facto standard for Container orchestration. Every cloud provider include Oracle now provides a managed Kubernetes cluster service. OKE is Oracle's Kubernetes and following is the list of benefits it offers.
- It has self-healing abilities.
- Native Support to ensure application reliability.
- Ability to deploy workloads to the entire cluster and not just a particular server.
- Creates new opportunities with a platform approach.
- Works well with Gitops.
- Autonomous upgrades for Kubernetes.
- Ease of managing multiple containers.
- Enables cost optimization and savings for organizations.
- Workload Portability.
- Collaboration with the Oracle Autonomous Database and Oracle WebLogic Server.
- It is an extensible platform.
- Provides swift load-balancing.
- Gives freedom from proprietary tools for IT.
- Develop cross-cloud and on-premises applications.
- With OKE, learning curve is not that steep.
- Delivers always-on experiences for customers.
- Unparalleled price-performance than any other large-scale vendor.
- modelling and creating the cloud native architectures is a breeze.
- Refined Kubernetes Cluster DevOps
- Zero cluster management costs
Post a Comment